community education advisory council
The Community Education Advisory Council (CEAC) is made up of appointed program representatives and at-large members from each of the communities within SoWashCo Schools. The Council’s role is to help identify, coordinate and evaluate educational opportunities for district residents of all ages. The Council meets 4-6 times each year and all meetings are open to the public.
kids club advisory council
The Kids Club Parent Advisory Council is made up of a couple of representatives from each of our groups. Our council has been instrumental in forming new ideas in communication, enrollment processes, marketing and quality programming. The Council typically meets two times per year and all meetings are open to the public.
The Early Learning Advisory Council is a group of parent volunteers and community members that support the mission of SoWashCo Schools Early Childhood Family Education and Preschool programming through:
- Contributing recommendations for program policies, goals, objectives and programs.
- Advocating for ECFE and School Readiness in the district community and the Minnesota legislature.
- Promoting the program through outreach events and community relation activities.
- Volunteer recruitment to support and enhance programming.
- Generating funding and other resource support to enrich program offerings for families and children.
Senior center advisory council
The Senior Center Advisory Council meets annually in December, and discusses future programming and volunteer needs. Any member of the Senior Center is invited to participate.